Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just Stuff

So my neck is still in pain but a lot better than yesterday. I put on two types of icy/hot patches last night. I actually wore two thin patches to work today.

I had a telephone interview today. It's not quite the location I wanted its right on the Mex border. I think the interview went pretty good though. There were three people interviewing me and the main interviewer had a very heavy accent. He notified that they'd contact all candidates either way. I actually feel that all places should do this, evevn if by email, if a potential candidate took out the time to interview the least you can do is inform them the position has been filled.

Last night after work a long-time friend of mine did some work to my car. He gave me a pretty reasonable rate but of course I need more things done, including struts. Cars cost so much to maintain. When I meet my Mr. Right, that will be his job as I hate dealing with all things car related.

I didn't have lunch today so I am anticipating getting off so that I can have dinner. I have to go to the nail shop first and I just hope my stomach isn't growling too loudly. I have yet to tell my roomie-brother that I am heading out of town for the weekend, I will have to be sure to tell him tonight. Luckily, my sister will babysit for me so that is taken care of along with my ride to the airport, which is my sis too. She lives about five mins away so I am going to leave my car at her house while I'm gone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get the job. It might not be your ideal location but its a job nevertheless

Trish said...

Tia-You're absolutely right, thanks!

Miss.Stefanie said...

Hope you get the job Trish!

Trish said...

Thanks Stef!