Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Continuous Downpour

I get a text Saturday that my Grandmother is in the hospital for dehydration and depression. I don't think she has been taking care of herself and eating since my Grandfather passed. Instantly I felt bad to hear this news. Truthfully, I've just been praying for a week of peace. My life has been in turmoil since May and I would love to have a week without tears.

School will be over soon and I cannot wait. One of my professors is so unprofessional. We had a scheduled meeting and he pulled a no-call, no-show and did not even apologize. Then the other class I'm taking, our group had the exact same answers as another group, we compared, he graded us significantly lower, like gave them an A and us a C. We emailed him about it, he re-checked and said he stands firm...but there is still the matter of us having the same answers as the group with the A. I don't know how to approach him again without throwing the other group under the bus.

Yesterday my mom texts that one of my brother's wives was in a very bad car accident and her car was totaled. I said to myself, I guess that stress-free week won't start this week. Thankfully, she is okay. We don't get along per se, but I do not wish bad on anyone.

I went to church Sunday for the first time in a couple of months. It felt good to be in the house of the Lord. I truly feel like my life is different when I'm away from church for an extended period of time. I got a call from the dealership and my car MAY be ready this week.

Peace be still........

3 comments:

Jameil said...

Things shall improve. They must!

Trish said...

Jameil, I seriously hope you're right! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I just recently (6 weeks ago) went back to church and I can see things changing in my life. I don't know if church was the catalyst but it certainly makes me feel stronger and more at ease..I'll pray for you that things get better :)