Saturday, April 10, 2010

Flashing Light

So I'm almost certain I just got caught by the stoplight camera. I was trying to make it through a light and by the time I noticed it was too late my options were stick out in traffic or go. I went for it and that's when I saw the light flash. I'm sure when I get the picture and ticket in the mail, the picture will have me shown with my mouth wide open. It flashed as I went under and I thought "well I'll be damned!"

Now I just sit and wait for them to mail me the ticket. I heard from coworkers it takes a few weeks. I wonder if I'll get points on my license for this? What happened to the good old days of police having to actually pull you over to issue a ticket? I think police nowadays have it too easy! Lol!

2 comments:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I got caught by the picture flash before but the ticket never came. So hopefully the same happens for you. Crossing our fingers for technical Fail! LOL!

Trish said...

OOOH!! That makes me a little hopeful, thanks!!!