Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Just When You Thought....

This morning, I woke up to a text that was sent at 1:33am. I didn't recognize the area code but the message was definitely intended for me. It was from the chick and it basically said that I did in fact know that the Nbr was married and how I will never get a man as long as I mess with men who are married.

I woke up angry as hell. I was infuriated. I tried calling the number and of course she didn't answer. It pisses me off that she has my number and that I don't have hers because of course her crazy ass bought another untraceable cell phone. After that I didn't bother replying my text, I simply blocked the number from being able to call me.

It has been like four months since Nbr and I lived together and to my knowledge he has been with her ever since. Why does this heiffa keep calling me?! I will tell you why because she is a sociopath. I seriously feel sorry for his children being raised by someone who is mentally unstable.

What pisses me off most about this other than the fact that I don't see why she won't get over it is that she has the nerve to have a beef with me. IF and that's a BIG IF the Nbr happened to be married, she knows that he lived with me. Also, this may seem shady to say as a woman, but even if I was messing with a married man, I am not obligated to her, HE is, so if you have beef, take it up with the man you're MARRIED to, not me, bitch.

3 comments:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

WOW! Girl...drama. But wait... people are spending money on untraceable cellphones and they're not on TV or in the movies?? That's hilarious. "Ain't nobody got time for that!" She should definitely be mad at her dude and not you. If he didn't disclose his status that makes him whack not you. Sounds like a chick with a lot of free time on her hands and calling/texting at 1:33 am and somebody is not sick, hurt or dead? She's itching for a beat down I see. If she really wanted beef tho she would call from her real phone so.... again "Ain't nobody got time for that!"

Trish said...

GP.....I'm so glad that you're feeling me on this. If she was that tough, she told me my address last time she texted, she would have came over like a woman to confront me, or at least call from her own phone. I thought about contacting the police, but what am I going to say? I'm so over this whole situation. I'm waiting for Jameil to say she told me to change my number last time!! Why won't women come down on these no good men like they try to do to innocent women?? PATHETIC!!!!!!!

Nina said...

i agree...women always get at the other woman...never the man.

sucks